Reusable shopping bag is in and canvas tote bags are the choice of more advertisers than any other type. Canvas is an appealing material for custom bags. Chances are that your next shopping bag will be made of it. Canvas is the fabric of preference for many good reasons, particularly these seven:
1) It has an excellent strength-to-weight ratio. The shopping bag must be strong enough for heavy groceries. However, shopping bags must be lightweight. Plain weave is how the canvas is made. This knitting technique results in a fabric that’s as strong as any heavier material. Don’t hesitate to pack your canvas bag filled with canned foods. They will be handled.
2) Its durable. Canvas is made from cotton, which can be durable. Canvas’ strength is due to its plain weave. It is also very durable. A canvas bag can last many years, or even decades, without cracking or breaking.
3) Its washable. Canvas requires no special care. Canvas can be washed in the washing machine along with all other laundries. This is especially important for customers who intend to use their bags for grocery shopping. It is easy to clean out any food spillages or stains, and the bag can then be reused for a future shopping trip.
4) It is perfect for imprinting. Canvas is ideal for imprinting as it is highly responsive to ink transfers. It takes color well and inks set easily without bleeding. The ink stays put after it sets and resists flaking and fading. It’s ideal for imprinting a logo.
5) Its natural. Canvas is made out of cotton. Cotton is a natural fiber that comes from the cotton tree. This makes it hypoallergenic and easy to make.
6) Its environmental. Because it is made from plants, cotton can be considered a renewable resource. Cotton is low in environmental impact and can even be recycled.
7) Its affordable. Canvas is an inexpensive fabric to produce. This makes it extremely affordable even for smaller companies and advertisers. Art Promos’ canvas tote bags start at less than two dollars per bag.
Printed Reusable Bags Wholesale stocks more than 160 styles of canvas bags. They vary in size, weight, and feature a wide range of options. The best way to decide which style is right for you is to find out what your customers are using the bags for. A single compartment style is ideal for grocery bags and book-toting. You can use more complicated styles, like those with zippers and extra pockets, to make your bag easier for shopping or transporting books to school. The custom canvas bags can also be made with gussets which add more space and are able to lie flat on the ground or the floor when not in use.